Shampoo-Tea Tree & Hemp Oil Formula - 3.5 oz. - Bar Soap (Multi-Pack)

Shampoo-Tea Tree & Hemp Oil Formula - 3.5 oz. - Bar SoapI can't say much more. This is great stuff. Long lasting and very kind to your hair.

I am male with blonde, fine, curly/wavy hair

I love this stuff. I use a regular detergent type shampoo once a week and use this the other 6 days a week. My hair is softer and more manageable then it has ever been. I have always struggled with frizzy hair but I haven't had a problem with it since I started using this product.

Buy Shampoo-Tea Tree & Hemp Oil Formula - 3.5 oz. - Bar Soap (Multi-Pack) Now

I bought this shampoo bar originally because I wanted to simplify and lighten my luggage for a trip I was taking. I've ended up using it constantly even after the trip. I have a very oily scalp that is helped a ton by this soap. I find that my hair is at least as soft as with store bought shampoo if not softer and it feels very clean and residue-free.

The bar surprised me with how small it was but it really does last as long as a regular sized bottle of store-bought shampoo especially if you keep it in a soap box or tray that is out of reach of water from your shower or tub.

It does burn your eyes pretty badly if you get the suds in your eyes or other sensitive areas. I tried using it as body soap once when I ran out of body soap and it burned certain private areas so I wouldn't suggest using it that way.

Read Best Reviews of Shampoo-Tea Tree & Hemp Oil Formula - 3.5 oz. - Bar Soap (Multi-Pack) Here

I love this shampoo! I am a notorious "no-poo"-er. My hair is VERY naturally curly, dry, and coarse, so I seldom use shampoo. I do, however, use it occasionally and this soap is wonderful! Leaves no build-up, and is not harsh at all. Hair and scalp feels clean, but not stripped. Will definitely buy again.

On a side note, I have a white bulldog with sensitive skin. He gets pretty dingy-looking quite often, so despite having skin problems, I bathe him about two or three times a month. His white coat positively sparkles, and his skin looks great for several days after using this soap. If you're looking for an all-purpose "dog and people shampoo" that really cleans and doesn't irritate--this is it.

Want Shampoo-Tea Tree & Hemp Oil Formula - 3.5 oz. - Bar Soap (Multi-Pack) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment