The Body Shop Shea Soap, 3.5 Ounce

The Body Shop Shea Soap, 3.5 OunceThis Body Shop Soap, with its contents of coconut oil is a real delight. It is so smooth and creamy. You feel completely refreshed after use. I was on the hunt for a safe soap that does not contain harsh toxic chemicals. I know it is expensive, but when you think of what it cost to fight a major medical condition the cost is cheap. This soap is just what I was looking for.

Has a really nice scent. Very pure, yet I imagine the soft smell of the shea does not last long on the skin. But it smells really good. It is pricey, but I felt it was worth my money.

Buy The Body Shop Shea Soap, 3.5 Ounce Now

It has a light scent and is so creamy. It lathers extremely well The only other soap I like is Coconut soap. I am not a fan of fruit scented soaps, although I have nothing against them. The do smell scrumptious, especially, sweet lemon and satsuma.

Read Best Reviews of The Body Shop Shea Soap, 3.5 Ounce Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment