Basis Sensitive Skin Bar 4 oz.

Basis Sensitive Skin Bar 4 oz.Pros: gentle non-drying, non-irritating washes off easily, leaves a clean but not perfume smell, lives up to it's recommendation;, formula is always dependable, bar lasts a long time

Cons: isn't always easy to find! A bit pricey

I haven't always been a bar soap person because too many I've used in the past left dirt or some sort of film behind when you rinse the soap off. Plus other brands of bar soap I've tried were very drying and many of them left my skin feeling way too tight. Basis is the only brand of bar soap I will use because it cleans gently, washes off easily, and leaves a clean, fresh smell on my body. It also is very gentle for dry, sensitive, Rosacea or problematic types of skin. My Dermatologist recommended Basis to me and it still works better on me than any other bar soap I've ever found. I have tried using moisturizing washes in the past but none of them work as good on me as Basis. I highly recommend trying Basis because it will get your skin clean without over stripping or causing irritation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment