Kappus Soap, Sandalwood (4.2 oz)

Kappus Soap, SandalwoodKappus Sandalwood soap is one of my all-time favorites. I've used it for years, particularly in the summer, when the fragrance and "clean" feeling I get is perfect! The scent is just right: not too heavy, not too light, and a little "exotic." I grew alarmed when the Kappus line seemed to be disappearing from local shops. I asked in one shop specializing in soap, where the clerk was willing to special-order for me. She also explained that yes, there WAS a distribution problem in the USA with the Kappus soaps. Although I accepted the clerk's offer and did place an order with her, when it was time to buy more bars of soap, I went on line and was happy with the service I found through Amazon. I sometimes wonder if I could survive summer without my Kappus Sandalwood soap! In cooler weather, I tend to use other more ordinary soaps. But I've tried many of the Kappus soaps -particularly the glycerine bars. I like them all and would use them more often if they were more readily available as they once were. The peach, apricot, and green apple are especially good. The non-glycerine Lavendar, Rose, and Lily-of-the-Valley are OK. All are quality products that have a good feel and that hold up well with use. Suggestion: Keep spare bars of the Sandalwood soap with clean towels or underwear and make the whole drawer or cabinet smell good!

I used to be able to buy this soap at my grocery store but it has disappeared there. I was so happy to find it on Amazon! Kappus really knows what they are doing. Their soaps are creamy and long-lasting, and beautifully scented, and this one is no exception. It has a light, spicy, natural sandalwood scent that's Oriental and exotic, and not cloying. The bars are also a nice size and shape, so that they're a pleasure even to hold. Kappus uses the highest-quality ingredients in their soaps. Please never stop making this soap, Kappus! I love it.

Buy Kappus Soap, Sandalwood (4.2 oz) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment