Lightfoots Pure Pine Aromatic Gentlemens Shave Crème Soap (79g)

Lightfoots Pure Pine Aromatic Gentlemens Shave Crème SoapI am always on the lookout for a good shave soap. I've tried the homemade types from many places and the usual culprits from the big stores and large chain drug stores (that is if they even carry shaving soap). I gave this a try when I ordered my badger bristle shaving brush (a must for using shaving soap and much superior to boar bristle, but that's another story). It makes a thick lather that sustains itself through the entire shave where inferior brands begin thinning and are depleted after a couple of minutes after application. The scent is a pleasant piney smell that is great wake-up, too. It's worth the price. One thing though; make sure you get the shave soap and not the bath soap, a mistake I made once.

0 comments:

Post a Comment