EO Everyone Soap for Every Kid, 32 Ounce

Everyone Soap for Every Kid, Orange Squeeze, 32 OunceLove this soap for my kids works great for bubbles, hair & body, and smells great. I have the Orange one, and can't wait to try the Coconut! Hopefully Amazon will carry the Coconut one themselves soon, or offer all of these via subscribe & save.

Note, it's a BIG bottle, lasts a long time, and doesn't contain any typical harsh ingredients like so many other shampoos & soaps.

I love the fresh scent and a little goes a long way. I can't wait to try the other scents.

Buy EO Everyone Soap for Every Kid, 32 Ounce Now

I bought this product for my kids recently and I love it. Not only smells amazing, I feel great about the products I am using on their skin. I highly recommend this product.

Read Best Reviews of EO Everyone Soap for Every Kid, 32 Ounce Here

My sister purchased this for my kids at whole foods and i love it.. I'm an Amazon mom and was so disappointed i could not buy it here because i don't live near a whole foods.. I'm glad i can buy it here now. this product works well and smells great to and has none of those chemicals that are in the other brands...thank you Amazon for once again making me a happy happy customer!!!!

Want EO Everyone Soap for Every Kid, 32 Ounce Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment