L'Occitane Savon Douche Verveine (Shower Soap, Verbena), 5.2-Ounce Bar

L'Occitane Savon Douche Verveine, 5.2-Ounce BarThis was part of a gift for my brother in law. It smells so clean and fresh. He said he loves it.

My husband loves the soap. He has problems with the feeling in his hands making it difficult to hold the soap. The product allows him to put his hand through the roap and prevents him from dropping the soap. The soap also has a nice clean smell. Would purchase again.

Buy L'Occitane Savon Douche Verveine (Shower Soap, Verbena), 5.2-Ounce Bar Now

Wife and I LOVE the clean smell. Bar lasts 10 days+ for two people. Bathroom smells nice since bar hangs/dries in shower. Takes 1 week+ to deliver. Will keep buying!

Read Best Reviews of L'Occitane Savon Douche Verveine (Shower Soap, Verbena), 5.2-Ounce Bar Here

i purchased for one of my friends who loves this. The reason for 4 starts (not 5) is that the way they package. I purchased couple months before I gave this to my friend. I feel like smell goes away from the "window" ...

Want L'Occitane Savon Douche Verveine (Shower Soap, Verbena), 5.2-Ounce Bar Discount?

THIS PRODUCT WAS VERY DISAPPOINTING...I BOUGHT IT AS A GIFT BUT THE PACKAGING LOOKED VERY CHEAP AND THE SOAP DRIED OUT DUE TO ITS EXPOSURE TO THE AIR.....IT CERTAINLY WONT BE A GIFT AND WHETHER IT GETS USED OR NOT REMAINS UNCERTAIN. RARELY DO I FIND THIS TO BE WITH AMAZON.

0 comments:

Post a Comment