Cusson's Imperial Leather Soap 125gr (4.4ozs)-pack 6 Bars

Cusson's Imperial Leather Soap 125gr-pack 6 BarsMy mother use to buy this soap years ago at the drug store, but they quit carrying. So I had forgot about it and figured it was a lost cause. Then a few years ago I was traveling to Europe and the B & B I stayed in had this soap for it guest soap. I was so excited to find it again after all these years. So I found it online and to this keep using it!!! It is a hard soap which is milled several times to compress out the water in it. A bar of soap last forever! It leaves you clean smelling but on over bearing! I work in health care and my resident love how clean I smell! It doesn't dry my skin out and it leaves it soft and smoooth!

Cusson's"Imperial Leather"is an excellent soap.I have used this product for more than 30-years.I used to have to travel to The UK or Canada to get some but now I can order it on the internet.It lathers beautifully no matter what condition your water is.It rinses cleanly and leaves a very subtle,fresh scent.As long as I can get this soap,I will use no other.

Buy Cusson's Imperial Leather Soap 125gr (4.4ozs)-pack 6 Bars Now

Excellent quality and the price was reasonable. If you've never used this soap before you will not be disappointed. If you are a repeat buyer you'll be happy to have found a source for this hard to come by product.

Read Best Reviews of Cusson's Imperial Leather Soap 125gr (4.4ozs)-pack 6 Bars Here

For those of you who like the smell of Imperial Leather (you know who you are), there is no substitute for the original. An excellent start to the morning.

Want Cusson's Imperial Leather Soap 125gr (4.4ozs)-pack 6 Bars Discount?

Outstanding! First time I used this product was while I was stationed in England 1987-89, I liked the smell, super lather and it seems to last forever. I am so glad Cusson is selling it on line now. The product has not changed, still an Excellent soap. I wish Cusson would come out with an Imperial Leather Aftershave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment