Premier Dead Sea Mineral Mud Soap, 100-Grams

Premier Dead Sea Mineral Mud Soap, 100-GramsThis product is amazing for acne. I my self have been using for a little over half a year. I actually paid about $30 for my first 3 bars. It was well worth it though. And I am happy that I was pulled aside in the mall by a lovely young lady that said this would help and I would be singing her praises. Well to this day I am :). Now I'm not sure it says it will hydrate your skin ( I never read package labels lol ) but it does sort of leave your skin a little dry however it exfoliates and cleans deep, that I know. Just don't over scrub! your face is sensitive! I also use this product along with scar zone to help combat the dryness and remove the old scars and not to mention scar zone provides SPF 15. I highly recommend trying this little routine instead of the OTC acne products that haven't worked for you. One last note, stick to it, things don't happen overnight. Also wash your face in the morning and at night with warm water and then splash it with cold water to close pores and try not to rub your face in a towel rather pat it dry. :) then add moisturizer :) hopefully I could help someone. One last last note find out what food triggers your breakouts and stay away from it or eat it in smaller portions. Mine was dairy i still drink/eat it but in very small amounts.

Thanks for reading Elijah

I've been using this soap for about a week and this is my opinion thus far (I will update later also):

The soap has an interesting, fresh and clean smell. It creates a large amount of "soapy suds" so you can see exactly where on your body you've gotten, instead of just guessing. My skin definitely feels very soft, and I haven't had any issues with over-drying. I'm still waiting to see if the soap really clears my skin up.

So far I feel like it's a good soap. Is it good enough to pay more than your typical moisturizing, nice scented, women's soap at your local store? Not sure yetbut I'll be sure to let you know when I do.

**UPDATE-2/11/12**

I bought the product because I wanted soft, clear skin. I got the soft part, but it definitely hasn't helped clear my skin up at all and my skin has been kinda dry as of late but then again the air is really dry and I occasionally tan my skin to try and clear it up... I like the soap. It's really "soapy" and smells nice and makes my skin very soft, however I'm not sure I would purchase it again, especially at this price... I guess I expected more from the product than I got.

Buy Premier Dead Sea Mineral Mud Soap, 100-Grams Now

I got this soap as a gift when i bought the nails care cit from barcelona., and i really liked it it makes my skin feel fresh and clean, and it actually makes my now and then pimples less bumpy and red from the first wash, and when i use it i rarely get new ones. so when my bar finished i got it from here.. the packaging was good but it took a while for it to arrive., other than that i like it thanx ;)

Read Best Reviews of Premier Dead Sea Mineral Mud Soap, 100-Grams Here

I am an avid user of dead sea salt products and while this soap is along those lines I find it to be extremely drying compared to other brands out there. The grit of the salt is also pretty fine, so if you are looking for a real exfoliation experience I would go with AHAVA or another brand as this will not get the job done for you.

The benefit to this soap is that it has cleared up a fair amount of redness that I usually have on my elbows and feet. However, I think there are products out there that can do the same for a smaller price.

Want Premier Dead Sea Mineral Mud Soap, 100-Grams Discount?

This is best soap in the world! I've tried Jericho soap and others but nothing comes close to Premier products, thank you Adi!!

Save 53% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment