Nubian Heritage Raw Shea Butter Soap 5oz, Double Pack!!

Nubian Heritage Raw Shea Butter Soap 5oz, Double Pack!!You can't beat the products from Nubian Heritage. This soap leaves you smelling good and your skin moisturized. I was very satisfied with my purchase.

This was my first purchase of Nubian Heritage Soap. The Double-Pack was a great deal ...The soap itself is long-lasting, but the Frankincense & Myrrh fragrance is not. :0(

I am a frequent-hand-washer and the second bar is still untouched in its box! Since it is made with Raw Shea Butter, I was hoping it would be more moisturising since I do wash my hands often however, they still pretty much feel just as dry after washing with this soap. ...at least, it doesn't dry them out even more unlike many others!

The initial fragrance is really lovely and light, BUT the delightful scent just does not last at all. It pretty well vanishes as soon as my hands are dried. Bummer!

As with many soaps, I have found it does seem to leave a fair amount of soap residue in the dish, so I wash it/wipe it out frequently.

I will probably shop around for other soaps first before I consider repurchasing this one.

Buy Nubian Heritage Raw Shea Butter Soap 5oz, Double Pack!! Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment