South of France, French Milled Soap : SHEA BUTTER - 8.8 oz

South of France, French Milled Soap : SHEA BUTTER - 8.8 ozI was never a big fan of soap bars until I've used this soap. It lathers even better than body wash, moisturize my skin, and leaves a pleasant clean smell. The bar is a good size and lasts even longer than a big bottle of body wash. I also started using this in the morning instead of my facial cleanser and surprisingly it has cleared up my face and the few small pimples I had dissapeared in a week. It is good for sensitive skin as it is not heavy on fragrance. I would recommend this product to anyone.

This is one heck of a bar of soap!!! it lathers like crazy, but rinses in a flash wonderful scent a huge bar, but I cut it in to 4 pieces!!...sorry to say, I found it on another site for only #3.92...sorry, Amazon.....but no matter where you get it, it's good stuff!!!!

Buy South of France, French Milled Soap : SHEA BUTTER - 8.8 oz Now

Great lather, and wonderful scent. The bar is huge and lasts a long time. It is natural, safe for your skin.

Read Best Reviews of South of France, French Milled Soap : SHEA BUTTER - 8.8 oz Here

We ordered this as part of a pair of potential candidates to see if we could match the characteristics and aroma of an excellent but no longer available product. This soap is excellent and an almost identical match with the no longer available product.

Want South of France, French Milled Soap : SHEA BUTTER - 8.8 oz Discount?

This is now the only soap my wife wants. She has very sensitive skin and this doesn't cause irritation. I like it because I now have something to give her for any event that she will appreciate every time.

Save 49% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment