Melvita Rose - Raspberry Soap Bar, 3.53-Ounce Unit

Melvita Rose - Raspberry Soap Bar, 3.53-Ounce UnitI love this soap! It is smooth and creamy and smells so good! I bought it just to try, and now I want to try their other products. I am very particullar about what I put on my skin, and try to use only organic products. This one has Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, which is very good for your skin, and other organic ingredients. Good size bar too, it worth $6.

No rose scent at all. Skin feels tight and dry after use. Will not be re-purchasing this bar soap. But will try other Melvita products. Thanks.

Buy Melvita Rose - Raspberry Soap Bar, 3.53-Ounce Unit Now

Very good soap with enchanting smell. I actially like that it is a smaller size easy to handle. Made in France thank you! Not everything made in China yet.

Read Best Reviews of Melvita Rose - Raspberry Soap Bar, 3.53-Ounce Unit Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment