Pure Peppermint Castile Soap w/ Shea Butter 16 fl oz. 16 Ounces

Pure Peppermint Castile Soap w/ Shea Butter 16 fl oz. 16 OuncesShea butter, a natural fat extracted from the nut of the West African shea tree, is used, unrefined, as a hand and face cream -I was introduced to it by an African vendor at an International Festival here in Vermont. I had been using it with good results for several years before I discovered an expensive shampoo with shea butter that helped my dry scalp condition. The product under review costs far less and has the advantage of being a simple and natural compound. It's a liquid castile soap, fondly remembered from hippie days, with shea butter added. We soften our water, and what hair I've got left is not of museum quality, so I either get no build-up or don't notice it. I like the peppermint tingle and use the product as a general bath soap and recommend it highly.

Save 9% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment