Value 6 Pack- Lemongrass 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz each

Value 6 Pack- Lemongrass 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz eachOver the years I have encountered many skin problems with commercial soaps. I have tried most all of them, Dial, Ivory, Olay, and so on. I bought some hand made soaps on a trip out west and they were very good. I found these made by PlantLife after searching the internet and they have been the best so far. No skin rashes or break outs and the lemongrass has a very nice clean fragrance.

This is my favorite scent of the herbal soaps these guys provide. I find they last a lot longer than the store bought soaps. I've been buying one every couple months and the last time I ran out and had to use something else while I waited for a shipment to arrive so I bought the six pack. I forgot how much regular soap dries out my skin. The best part is my cabinet/towels smell great from storing it.

Buy Value 6 Pack- Lemongrass 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz each Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment