LaviShea Lotion Bar, 1.25-Ounce

LaviShea Lotion Bar, 1.25-Ounce, The Man BarI love the lavishea bars. I wish they were sold in more stores and had more scents. They're great. Plus no harsh chemicals for delicate skin.

This is a must have item for all people who work with threads of all kinds.

It works just like they said. I even use it when I handle my scrapbook papers.

Or I just use it after I wash my hands. Need to get more soon!

Buy LaviShea Lotion Bar, 1.25-Ounce Now

The hydrating abilities of the bar is good, the bar melts into the skin and there is not excess like lotion. Problem is the smell of the bar and lack of "great" hydrating abilities. Goldbond lotion or others really soak into the skin and stay with you for a while. The soy wax does not help much, only the Shea butter. The smell of the bar is exactly like Aqua de Gio....and it is strong!

Read Best Reviews of LaviShea Lotion Bar, 1.25-Ounce Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment