Swastik Neem Bath Soap 75g

Swastik Neem Bath Soap 75gMy favorite new discovery. And the addition of camphor and eucalyptus effectively

stifles the smell of the neem oil.

Been using this for a couple of weeks and can see a dramatic difference in the tone

of my skin. They claim neem soap cures everything from psoriasis to acne to dandruff

and rosacea. Well I didn't have all that so I cant confirm, all I can say is that the

results are noticeable.

BTW, normally you want to look for a 20% neem content in these soaps, they don't say on

the label and I cant find any reference on the web, but its good soap. As a point of

clarification, this listing is for "one bar" of soap, 70g total. This is not for a "pack"

of soap, you get one small bar that should last a few weeks. I get this locally for $2.

And to answer your next question, the company is not anti-Semitic. The swastik or swastika

sign is a traditional symbol of good luck in Indian culture that was adopted by the Nazi

Party in 1920 and became widely recognized following Hitler's rise to power in the 30's.

Since WWII most Westerners have known the swastika as strictly a Nazi symbol, leading to

incorrect assumptions about its pre-Nazi use in the West and confusion about its sacred

religious and historical status in other cultures.

I didn't quite like this product bc I didn't think it did anything for me when I had scabies. However, my son has eczema and he bathe with it and I'm telling u it worked for his skin!

Buy Swastik Neem Bath Soap 75g Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment