Zote Laundry Soap Bar - Pink 7oz

Zote Laundry Soap Bar - Pink 7ozZote is my preferred brand for making laundry detergent. Fels-Naptha seems to be highly recommended but honestly, Zote works SO much better. I'm not sure why this is, but with Zote (compared to FN) I had less fading, I rarely had to rewash items, etc. Overall a better product, in my opinion. The bright pink scented bar seems a little at odds with an all natural approach, but my kids with sensitive skin never had a reaction and it cleaned the clothes well. Overall, we save quite a bit of money making our own detergent and Zote is the brand I prefer to use. I've been making my own detergent for about two years now.

Order process and shipped quickly. I recently discovered this laundry bar soap when I was trying to find Fels Naptha or Octagon, no longer sold in any of the supermarkets. I found this at KMart. The bar I bought there was twice as large for about 1.69 cents. However, that means a hike to a different city. With gas, etc, I didn't mind getting this one on Amazon.

The soap I got was pink, and hss a fragrance that I like but not able to identify. It suds up immediately, and we have hard water. I use a washboard--glass, not metal, for stains, or hand-wash garments and I'm am pleased that it does not dull the fabric, it rinses out very well, and the fragrance is mild. After hanging on the clothes line, with fresh air and sunlight, the clothes are not stiff and just smell fresh, not like detergents. This is my second purchase, and I still have half the first bar. I did eventually buy the Fels Naptha and Octagon, which I used on rougher garments, but I really like this soap for lighter garments. Have not tried it on woolens, but it worked on poly/cotton, cotton, rayon. I did add some washing soda, and just a dash of white vinegar for some cottons like my aprons, and was very pleased. I recommend Zote bar soap.

Buy Zote Laundry Soap Bar - Pink 7oz Now

I had been using a different soap for making laundry soap, but learned it had petroleum products in it. Zote does not. The price was good, and it really works well to get out stains. Just rub on stain and wash. Love this soap!

Read Best Reviews of Zote Laundry Soap Bar - Pink 7oz Here

I bought this to use in making home made laundry soap. My daughter tells me you can microwave it to make it crumble so you don't have to grate the bar. Good price and not available locally.

Want Zote Laundry Soap Bar - Pink 7oz Discount?

This use to be a great soap. I used it in my homemade laundry detergent. Then, about a year ago, it seems that the company changed the ingredients because now, it is so waxy that it will not dissolve in water, even boiling water. Too bad, I use to love this soap....pretty useless to me now as it does not dissolve in the washing machine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment