Old Spice Scent Bar Soap, 24 Ounce (Pack of 6)

Old Spice Fresh Collection Fiji Scent Bar Soap Pack Of 6 - 24 OzDespite owning a few really expensive colognes (Creed, Bond) I still can't get over how I get the most compliments on days I don't wear any cologne (it's just my old spice deodorant).

Using the bar soap is a great way to get a little more of that scent that girls seem to love. I like the shape that's not a traditional bar soap size but has a bit of a handle/grip to it.

Well done Old Spice!

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program Normally I use Irish Spring bath soap bars, but I have always like the smell of Old Spice after shave so I thought I would give their bath soap bars a try. I was pleasantly surprised at the light scent of these 4 ounce ergonomically shaped easy to grip bars.

They are a bit smaller and denser than the Irish Spring soap bars, but lather equally well and leave my skin feeling clean, fresh yet never dry.

Comparing these products, I give the edge to Old Spice because of the pleasant smell and easy grip.

If you like the scent of Old Spice cologne or aftershave, I will bet that you will like this inexpensive product too.

I recommend it with confidence.

Enjoy!

Buy Old Spice Scent Bar Soap, 24 Ounce (Pack of 6) Now

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program OK, just the 'Old Spice' brand name was enough to attract me to this product. Nothing conjures up images of the old man more than the scent of Old Spice and I figured, "What the Heck" I might as well give this a try. I wasn't disappointed!

While the actual bar size is a bit smaller than your average bar soap it seems to last just as long as my normal soap of choice Irish Spring. If you like Old Spice in general, then the scent will not be overpowering at all. If you tend towards allergic reactions you might want to proceed with caution, although I experienced no such reactions of any kind. (Irish Spring has recently changed their formula and their ALOE variety caused major rash & welts on my skin which I promptly reported to the company)

This Old Spice Scent Bar gets the grease off easily and quickly and left no residue of any kind other than the scent. Personally I like it very much but then again you need to know in advance if Old Spice is your cup of tea. As I said, if it IS then you will like this soap, if not you had better look elsewhere.

*** We have hard water but that did not adversely affect this soaps' performance at all as it created lots of rich lather with minimal amount of effort on my part.

Read Best Reviews of Old Spice Scent Bar Soap, 24 Ounce (Pack of 6) Here

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program As a former soap on the rope user, I was converted early on to the wonders of Old Spice. Make no mistake, some of their fragrances did well and others missed the mark entirely. Just like some of the other brands, Old Spice isn't for everyone. Thankfully the company moved on and actually began marketing a new line up of man soaps. Since the new scented soaps arrived in liquid form I've become a devout user. That said, Pure Sport is one of several scented liquid soaps from the Old Spice label that I currently use. Its milder and does not over power. Hands down, Matterhorn is my new favorite.

I was surprised that I was unable to find the same balanced scent in this six bar box as I have encountered with its liquid counterpart. After a side by side comparison with the bottled Pure Sport, there is absolutely no way that this bar soap comes close to matching up with the liquid version. Still, the bars are indeed smaller at four ounces each and allows for easy handling in the shower without the usual drop or slippage. Unlike most bar soaps that I have used, this product lathered up well and rinsed without leaving that familiar unclean feeling film. Unlike other soaps this one didn't dissolve into mush after a few uses. Whatever the mystery scent is in these bars, it did not even last until noon.

Even without the Pure Sport scent, this bar is much better then the brand's old perfume laced soap on a rope. I was never a big fan of that wet rope. For now this mystery soap will serve as an emergency backup. Until the manufacturer fixes this slip up, I cannot recommend a soap that is labeled incorrectly.

Want Old Spice Scent Bar Soap, 24 Ounce (Pack of 6) Discount?

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program I have tested this soap multiple times and have asked a handful of people to smell me afterwards. You know, for science. Pure Sport bar soap has no discernible scent. So if you are looking to drive the ladies crazy this is not going to help you.

Also it dries out my skin.

It does clean well though.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment