Indigo Wild: Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap, Sea Salt 3 oz (3 pack)

Indigo Wild: Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap, Sea Salt 3 ozWhen my package of soap arrived at the office I could smell it coming. I love the way this soap smells -and so does my 26-year-old son. It's hard to describe the scent. In some ways it reminds of Gain detergent or maybe patchouli, but not really. It's very exotic, but not overwhelming. I used to buy it at my local Whole Foods, but they stopped carrying this particular scent.

This stuff smells great!

Unfortunately it arrived in less than perfect condition...the seller just threw bars of soap into a USPS envelope and pitched it in the mail.

Buuutttt...they were also 1/2 as expensive as the rest of the crowd and well...soap is soap, even if has some dents and dings in it.

Buy Indigo Wild: Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap, Sea Salt 3 oz (3 pack) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment