Thymes Kimono Rose Triple Milled Soap Large Bar 7 oz

Thymes Kimono Rose Triple Milled Soap Large Bar 7 ozDon't get me wrong...it smells nice. It smells like rose soap. But it doesn't smell like kimono rose. Everytime I got in the shower the smell reminded me of my grandmother...which I'm allowed to say since I am a grandmother now. I tossed the soap away after a few days of NOT enjoying it.

Well, I have an old in the wall soap dish that is gross and I can never find a soap dish to fit into it. I think this bathroom must be from the 50's. Well, I love the kimono rose and so bought the soap to fit right into the spot. I can't tell you how it lathers or works in the shower, but it looks great in the hole in the wall !

Buy Thymes Kimono Rose Triple Milled Soap Large Bar 7 oz Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment