Vegetable Based Almond Bath Soap

Vegetable Based Almond Bath SoapI bought my almond fragranced box of three 8 oz triple milled soapbars at Marshall's for $5.99 without s/h costs. The soapbars are giant sized.(My shared images #2 and #3). However, the soap selling here in the Amazon is 12 oz., even more huge than the ones I bought.

I prefer my soaps soft in texture (just because of the fact I don't like feeling I'm cleaning myself with a hard rock) and the soapbar surface is soft textured in the bath, but this soap is so hard durable that when I tried to cut into them with a metal stick while they were on a plastic container, the plastic container broke apart, so I'm sure they will last a long time. The fragrance is powerful with beautiful almond fragrance outside the bath and while bathing and the soapbar has GENEROUS lathering. They remind me of Castelbel soaps but the lather is MUCH more generous and it feels great in the hands, becoming softer in texture while bathing.

As an everyday soap for bathing and/or handwashing, aromatherapy or as a gift, the soap would be great.

For $12 for a 12 oz luxury soapbar + s/h, that's pretty much fair in the ballpark, especially for the quality of a great fragrance, lathering, well-textured soap. However, there are LOTS of different CST soaps at bargain prices at stores like Marshall's so that's one of the first places I'd go if I wanted a CST soap.

As with any soap, if you want to have it last longer, keep it away from water and get a soapholder with holes on the bottom so the water doesn't stay to liquefy the soap.

this soap is amazing and smells devine it is large so it will last a while and you will love how it smells! I highly recommend it! Also in a beautiful box!

Buy Vegetable Based Almond Bath Soap Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment