Ancient Olive Soap from Aleppo, Syria - Pressed Round Bar

Ancient Olive Soap from Aleppo, Syria - Pressed Round BarI have used this soap since I was a child, always bought it from Aleppo, Syria, where I am from, Yet it is discontinuing, I guess these are all in storage. Because the regime had burned the old souk where all this is sold, most factories closed..and i think it is impossible now to export them outside Syria...a beautiful country is being burnt , people, history and heritage..:(

it is one of the best soap I have ever used. it makes the skin soft for many hours after the use.. The smell is amazing.

Buy Ancient Olive Soap from Aleppo, Syria - Pressed Round Bar Now

I love the Acient Olive Soap from Aleppo. Everyone that I gave it to thought that it was fresh, soft and clean. Great gift !

Read Best Reviews of Ancient Olive Soap from Aleppo, Syria - Pressed Round Bar Here

This is one of the best soaps I have ever used its even good on the hair. Very pleased with the product will definitely be buying more.

Want Ancient Olive Soap from Aleppo, Syria - Pressed Round Bar Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment