Omega Nutrition Rainforest Handmade Bar Soap, 4.80-Ounce

Omega Nutrition Rainforest Handmade Bar Soap, 4.80-OunceI have normal to dry skin. I have purchased/given over the last 15 years at least 30 different bars of soap that were natural/organic that claimed to be moisturizing and they all dried my skin out.

Finally, I have have found the best soap I have ever tried in my life!!! Rainforest bath soap does not dry out my skin at all, I don't feel the need to reach for a moisturizer right away, it does leave my skin feeling soft & I love the fact that it is natural & organic, fragrance free, hypoallergenic that it contains no no petrochemicals or detergents and that the soaps are never tested on animals.

The texture of the soap is also quite lovely it has nutri-flax in it which acts as a gentle natural body scrub.

It's simply the best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment