Coastal Scents Nuna Black Soap, Shea Butter, 5.29 Ounce

Coastal Scents Nuna Black Soap, Shea Butter, 5.29 OunceI really like the smell of the soap. This soap is not extremely hard like other soaps and to my surprise it is quite moisterising. Be careful not to leave it in water though, because it will melt away.

Very moisturizing, rich lather, not at all drying....I love it. Will always keep this in my bathroom, so glad I tried it.

Buy Coastal Scents Nuna Black Soap, Shea Butter, 5.29 Ounce Now

This one smells better than the African Black Soap, that's for sure. It's very nice to use all over the body, including my face.

Read Best Reviews of Coastal Scents Nuna Black Soap, Shea Butter, 5.29 Ounce Here

I noticed that my skin was smoother, softer, and my dry skin mostly subsided. Good lather, and faint scent which was just a clean soapy kind of scent to me. Ultimately a good, budget friendly product that I would repurchase. The only downside is that the product goes quick despite the fact that I cut chunks off the soap to try to increase longevity. But, it is the nature of the soap.

Want Coastal Scents Nuna Black Soap, Shea Butter, 5.29 Ounce Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment