MAJA For Women By MYRURGIA Soap

MAJA For Women 3 x 3.1 oz SOAPS By MYRURGIAThis is the soap my grandmother used. It smells so nice, just like i remembered. Great memories! Smells oh so great!

I first came across this scent/soap in the mid 1950's at grandparents home.I had "chips" in a little box that held the scent for years. I loved it then and was delighted to come across it a few years back. Its mild enough in scent that many might like.

Buy MAJA For Women By MYRURGIA Soap Now

In a Merle Norman store in Atlanta many years ago, I smelled a soap they had displayed. I bought a box, containing 3 bars, and never again wore perfume, cologne, etc. This delicately scented soap I've now used for over 35 years. While I can no longer find it in stores, I'm delighted to be able to order it online. My bedroom and bathroom have this scent, as well as my clothes, and it's very pleasant. The soap is also good for my skin, and each bar lasts a long time because of the way it's made.

Read Best Reviews of MAJA For Women By MYRURGIA Soap Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment