Lavender Felted Soap 1 bar by Fiat Luxe

Lavender Felted Soap 1 bar by Fiat Luxe$12-$14 for a bar that fits in the palm of your hand and does nothing more than a Loofah (I agree, no suds is a good thing for your skin, but there are better natural soaps out there). I bought two bars: what scent did you smell, you pratically have to shove it up your nostrils to smell the fake odors.

Don't waste your time or money. Pure junk. Get a Loofah.

This soap takes a minute to get used to. I was expecting some suds, but there was none at all. Thinking I had wasted my money on an expensive soap, I was greatly annoyed. But when I was drying off I felt something I hadn't in a while. Perfectly smooth skin. Baby's bottom smooth and I felt surprisingly clean. This is wonderful, but if you want lots of lather to dry out your skin this product will not make you happy.

Buy Lavender Felted Soap 1 bar by Fiat Luxe Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment