Olivia Care Olive Oil Soap, Mandarine, 5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)

Olivia Care Olive Oil Soap, Mandarine, 5-Ounce BoxesI have given the 8oz bars away as gifts and everyone loves the soap but complain that the bars are too big, the four 5oz bars make a much nicer gift, I prefer the 8oz bars they last longer and are less money.

The best soap in the world...wish it was cheaper. I use the regular Olivia Care Olive Oil soap, so wanted to try this one. Just as great. Bar is larger, and cost more

. I probably will just stick with the basic bar.

Buy Olivia Care Olive Oil Soap, Mandarine, 5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4) Now

I bought a pack of these soaps in a discount store and took them to a family vacation cottage. At the end of the week, my mother asked if she could take home the bar from their bathroom! I have fallen in love with this olive oil soap myself and have now purchased the mandarine in gift boxes and and in packs of four soaps for gift giving. The fragrance is very subtle and not overpowering.

Read Best Reviews of Olivia Care Olive Oil Soap, Mandarine, 5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment