Carli Olive Bar Soap (5.3 ounces each). Six bars.

Carli Olive Bar Soap. Six bars.Great soap -especially for people with sensitive skin. Even my husband likes it!!! I sometimes develop rashes from other soaps but this one is so creamy and smooth. My skin feels wonderful after a shower.

This is the soap I use for my face. I love it because I feel clean and refreshed and it doesn't dry my skin.

Buy Carli Olive Bar Soap (5.3 ounces each). Six bars. Now

My husband discovered this soap in a little Moroccan store in Tarrytown, NY. He decided to try it because of very dry skin in the winter that made him itch even though it was a little on the expensive side for one bar of soap. Wow did it ever help! We bought a case of it and a year later when we were running low, we discovered we could buy it on Amazon! I use it all the time now, too and love it. The olive oil doesn't leave an oily feel on your skin but it sure takes care of that dry skin! I'd highly recommend this product. It's worth every cent!

Read Best Reviews of Carli Olive Bar Soap (5.3 ounces each). Six bars. Here

These bars of soap are definitely the right colour, they are golden for sure :) Smells so clean and fresh, makes your whole bathroom smell lovely. I have paid a small fortune for these at a near-by Italian deli, buying them through Amazon was just the best thing...Thank you Amazon :)

Want Carli Olive Bar Soap (5.3 ounces each). Six bars. Discount?

This soap makes your bathroom smell great. I love using it because the smell lingers throughout the day too. Good stuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment