Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap(2 Pack)

Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap(2 Pack)This product is very strong. I am dark skin African-American and needed to get rid of some scars. Within a week of using this 2x a day, my skin was about 2 shades lighter. I had to lay off using it because I was starting to lose color. But if you want to lighten your skin it works

The first time you use this product, it will burn and tingle, however after a week you will see a noticeable difference in your skin tone. I am a medium brown-skinned African American woman and this has made my complexion more clear and radiant. I have a routine that I do: I begin by washing my face with a tea tree soap, following with Kojie San and then once I pat dry, I immediately apply a generous amount of 100% raw and natural shea butter to my face. This has left me with soft supple and glowing skin every single morning!! My scars have lightened significantly and I barely have to wear makeup anymore. It's very very rare that I leave product reviews but after seeing the wonders this has done for my skin, I feel I owe it to the company to say SOMETHING! LOL

I will be ordering a WHOLE lot more of this product and I believe it has now become a lifelong staple!

Thank you to the makers of this product. It is worth EVERY penny :)

Buy Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap(2 Pack) Now

Some readers may look down on me for the reason as to why I bought this soap. Originally I bought this soap to lighten my skin because as an Asian female, light skin is desirable. After daily uses and finishing my first bar of soap (about one and a half months), I have discovered that this soap is well worth the money I put into it.

Pros:

-Evenly lightens skin

-Removed many of my scars I've had for years

-Significant improvement to my stretch marks

-Smells nice

Cons:

-Causes dryness in skin (a lot)

-Makes my face break out in acne

Tips:

-This soap is pricey and runs out very fast if you keep it by water, so I always keep it in a small Tupperware

-Try to use this at night to avoid sunlight right after ligtening your skin

-Use plenty of sunscreen

-Moisturize after every bath

-Do not use daily on your face. It dries out my face too much and causes me to break-out in acne.

-This soap damages hair if it comes into contact, it gave me split ends, so tie it up or wear a shower cap

Read Best Reviews of Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap(2 Pack) Here

I have been using Kojie San Lightening soap for only a couple days but so far so good. #1 It's smell delicious #2 It leaves your skin feeling soft & smooth great exfoliant. I can't speak on the "lightening" part just yet but will do a 2nd review later 2 weeks from today, I can say my face does seem brighter after use I am an AA woman who has some slight acne scars & freckles that I wish to get rid of so hopefully this does the job also using "Ponds whitening moisturizer in conjunction with this soap will keep you guys posted, hope my review helps someone

UPDATE!!! 11/11

This soap definitely works! My skin is much clearer & brighter I am loving the glow on my skin, don't over use this soap your face will burn leave it on maybe a minute I usually count to 60 while rubbing in circular motions rinse, then rinse with ice cold water to close my pores. My only con is this soap melts super fast, I use it strictly on my face tried to use it on my body as well but at that rate i'd be using a bar a week & that can get pricy again I love this soap just wish or didn't melt so fast

Want Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap(2 Pack) Discount?

I love this soap. It smell wonderful and lightens, and exfoliates the skin very well. I used this for about 2 months straight and it cleared up my acne marks and expression lines on my forehead. DO NOT exfoliate with other products when using this soap, because eventually it will irritate the hell out of your skin. The soap itself exfoliates well. However if you feel its not doing a good job try to only exfoliate with other products 1-2 times a week along with this soap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment