Tierra Mia Organics Emily Face & Body Soap Bar -- 4.2 oz

Tierra Mia Organics Emily Face & Body Soap Bar -- 4.2 ozI loved this soap so much, I gave one to my girlfriend and she also loved it too. Her hands and fingers were cracked and she tried everything to fix this problem, but couldn't, no matter what she used it did not work. Even a dermotologist couldn't cure her problem. She used this soap and she is amazed, so am I. I use it to cleanse my face and I even bathe in it, my face looks great and my skin looks nourished, no dry skin. I wish I would have known about this years ago, but thank goodness I know now, what I've been missing. I look pretty young for my age 63, but now I even look better. Thank You and your family so much, I'm very fortunate to have found a reliable soap that I'm not afraid to use on my face.

Thank You again,

Gail

Many people might wonder why a person would pay seven dollars, or more for a bar of soap. I purchased this soap, and it is worth every penny. This soap makes my skin feel so soft!! As the saying goes, "you get what you pay for". This soap is made with high quality organic ingredience. I also like the fact the company who makes this soap, treats their goats humanely, and with kindness. I learned about this, when I researched the soap company. I will absolutely purchase more of this high quality soap.

Buy Tierra Mia Organics Emily Face & Body Soap Bar -- 4.2 oz Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment