This is the most beautiful soap it smells wonderful and is worth every penny. I bought it for myself on my birthday, following a biblically horrible divorce and it really did the trick of helping me feel pampered at a difficult time. Buy the soap and wash that loser right out of your life!Although a bit pricy, it does last a long time. I wish it had just a tad stronger fragrance to it.Very nice quality smell and a nice packaging. Made a great gift or agreat stocking stuffer. Would fefinetley recommend this item.
Fresh Patchouli Soap
Posted by
Unknown
on Monday, May 5, 2014
This is the most beautiful soap it smells wonderful and is worth every penny. I bought it for myself on my birthday, following a biblically horrible divorce and it really did the trick of helping me feel pampered at a difficult time. Buy the soap and wash that loser right out of your life!Although a bit pricy, it does last a long time. I wish it had just a tad stronger fragrance to it.Very nice quality smell and a nice packaging. Made a great gift or agreat stocking stuffer. Would fefinetley recommend this item.

0 comments:
Post a Comment