Anise Clay 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz (113g)

Anise Clay 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 ozI can't say enough positive things about Plantlife soaps.

I came to natural soaps for a very specific reason--a husband whose eczema was virtually out of control. For years, we'd tried keeping him on soaps designed for sensitive skin. While this would generally calm flare-ups slightly, it wouldn't prevent them from creeping up again. Admittedly, since beginning to use Plantlife's soaps, my husband is NOT eczema free... BUT his skin is drastically improved and his flare-ups are down to about 10% of what they once were.

The scents of Plantlife's soaps are remarkably pleasant too. I've yet to find one that is offensive to my nose--they're delicately done, not over-powering or too "perfume-y."

So if you're thinking of switching to herbal soaps to treat your skin to the best, most natural clean possible--try some Plantlife soaps. If you're simply looking for some aromatherapy or some way to mix-up your usual soap routine--try some Plantlife soaps. I'd be willing to bet that if you returned to "normal," store-bought soaps afterwards, you'd do so grudgingly and reluctantly!

I developed an allergic reaction to it. The licorice-like aroma was heavenly, but after using it, I developed a horrible itchy rash that lasted a few days.

Buy Anise Clay 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz (113g) Now

This soap is not only soothing to the touch, but to the mind as well. I swear, when I was using this, not only did the stress melt away, the week's problems just dissipated into thin air. I can deal with a number of annoying clients, but not without soap. It's truly like a work of art! On the other hand, I have very sensitive skin & this didn't cause one breakout or irritation. Overall, GOOD BUY!

Read Best Reviews of Anise Clay 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz (113g) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment