Pears Natural Glycerine the Original Transparent Soap - 4.4 Ounces 3 in a Pack (Pack of 3) 9 Bars T

Pears Natural Glycerine the Original Transparent Soap - 4.4 Ounces 3 in a Pack 9 Bars TotalUniliver royally screwed up a 200 yr old, beloved recipe. AVOID. it is now made in India from cheap ingredients. How can they even call it Pears with 24 ingredients vs. the original 8? This stink of this soap irritated my eyes and nose. I used it once, knew something was very wrong, & removed it from the house. The smell of this soap will bring back no fond memories.

if you must, get this at the dollar store. that's where I found it & now I know why. This is BOGUS.

Pears is a gentle soap, especially for anyone suffering with dry or itchy skin, but it also cleans extremely well. It's not loaded up with perfumes. Over quite a number of years I've found that it compares well with more expensive soaps that cater to people with delicate, dry, or itchy skin. It has been around for a long time, originally made in England, now manufactured in India. Recently the packaging was improved to keep the bar "fresh" until needed -I was pleasantly surprised at the difference the packaging makes.

Buy Pears Natural Glycerine the Original Transparent Soap - 4.4 Ounces 3 in a Pack (Pack of 3) 9 Bars T Now

It is my husband's favorite soap. It makes him feel clean and "cleansed" and the smell is not overpowering. I use it too and have to agree.

Read Best Reviews of Pears Natural Glycerine the Original Transparent Soap - 4.4 Ounces 3 in a Pack (Pack of 3) 9 Bars T Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment