Burt's Bees Poison Ivy Soap

Burt's Bees Poison Ivy Soap, 2-OunceYup, this stuff works like a charm. Prevents the P.I. after exposure and if you do get the itches, lather and let it dry right on the rash. It's all about getting the oil off your body, this soap does that. And the Jewelweed helps when you don't get it all and a rash does happen to form. I own a property of 7 poison ivy laden acres; trust me, this stuff works the best, and I have tried it all.

Not only does this stuff work right after you have been exposed, but if you lather it up and leave it on the rash to dry, it drys up the rash. I always keep it on hand now...

Buy Burt's Bees Poison Ivy Soap Now

After months of using this product, during which time I got poison oak at least 10 times, I can say the following:

1) It doesn't work very well removing oils or clearing up rashes. The only products that seem to be able to stop rashes are Zanfel/Mean Green.

2) It doesn't stop itch very well, about the same level as Calamine lotion, which is to say not very much.

My treatment/prevention regimen:

1) Take Zyrtec during any time you might be exposed.

2) Ivy Block lotion on your hands or anywhere else that might be exposed. Reapply like you would Suntan lotion.

3) Tecnu to wash off oils that may have accumulated.

4) Long Sleeves and Pants.

5) Immediate wash of all affected clothing in 1/2 Tecnu and 1/2 Detergent.

If I get an actual rash:

1) Zanfel per directions

2) Mean Green Cleaner used in the same manner.

3) Gojo also appears to work, but I only used it once.

This will clear up the rash within a day or two.

Read Best Reviews of Burt's Bees Poison Ivy Soap Here

I contracted poison oak on a recent camping trip, and was having no luck with over the counter ointments and treatments. After giving a series of expensive options a try with limited results, I decided to purchase Burt's Bees Poison Ivy Soap to see if it would have any impact on the itching and burning that accompany Rhus-dermatitis. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised. This soap significantly reduced the itching feeling, nearly to the point of elimination, and began to advance the drying/healing process of the sores after the first use. I have had poison ivy and oak several times, and this treatment ranks with some of the best treatments I have ever used; including those prescribed by a doctor. If you want to save some time, money, and do away with the itchy irritation give this soap a try. I promise you won't regret it.

Want Burt's Bees Poison Ivy Soap Discount?

I have had poison ivy every year for the past 21 years (I live on a farm and am highly allergic). For the past 2 years that I've been using this product, my rashes have been small and contained rather than horrible and all over my body. I am very happy that I have found this soap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment