Ivory Aloe 4-Count: Bath Size Bars (4 Oz), 16 Ounce

Ivory Aloe 4-Count: Bath Size Bars, 16 OunceMy husband won't use any soap except Ivory. This is the first time I've bought Ivory with aloe. X X

I have always used ivory. I just liked the idea of soap with no perfumes or dyes, so i did have some trepidation when I first tried this. I now perfer this over the regular type. It has just a slight aloe smell that I like. It is hard to find where I live so S&S is perfect for me.

Buy Ivory Aloe 4-Count: Bath Size Bars (4 Oz), 16 Ounce Now

Good soap as Ivory usually is, but for some reason these bath size bars are smaller than usual. They're a little larger than the regular bar size, though.

Read Best Reviews of Ivory Aloe 4-Count: Bath Size Bars (4 Oz), 16 Ounce Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment