L'OCCITANE Verbena Harvest Soap, with Verbena Leaves 2.6 oz (75 g)

L'OCCITANE Verbena Harvest Soap, with Verbena Leaves 2.6 ozI first used this soap while overseas and loved it. It has a wonderful citrus smell and helps exfoiliate problem areas. I would not use this product on your face. It is meant for body use.

I was so happy to find this soap on line, I first tried it at a spa resort. It has a wonderful light fragrance and lasts a loñg time. I also like the leaf shape its very classy.

Buy L'OCCITANE Verbena Harvest Soap, with Verbena Leaves 2.6 oz (75 g) Now

This soap feels so cleansing but not damaging to the moisture in my skin. 100% recommend to anyone who a likes a fresh cleanse without stripping your skin.

Read Best Reviews of L'OCCITANE Verbena Harvest Soap, with Verbena Leaves 2.6 oz (75 g) Here

I had to ask a coworker what he was wearing the other day. It's such a great scent. It's strong enough to get you noticed but not overpowering. It's very woodsy and spicy. Don't go wild with it. A little goes a long way. It's a macho-man scent!

Want L'OCCITANE Verbena Harvest Soap, with Verbena Leaves 2.6 oz (75 g) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment