Shea Moisture Organic Olive&Green Tea Shea Butter Soap (SEALED)

Shea Moisture Organic Olive&Green Tea Shea Butter SoapI shave wet and have found an excellent product to lubricate my face before I shave which doesn't dry out my skin. Shea Moisture Organic Olive&Green Tea Shea Butter Soap. In the shower or using the sink, I wet up my face and gently rub the bar directly over the areas I am going to shave, wet up the blade and just shave. The soap is so gentle and makes my skin so smooth the shaver glides across my face removing all the stubble effortlessly WITHOUT any irritation. Afterwards, I rinse my face with cold water and the moisturizers in the soap actually make it feel softer. My girlfriend now comments favorably about how smooth my face feels, no longer scratchy. I have used virtually every shaving gel and cream and never got this smooth a shave without cuts and irritation. When I travel I just cut a piece of the bar off and keep it in my travel kit. The bar is large and will last a very long time so don't let the price put you off, it is worth every penny. It is also great as a soap as well leaving my skin feeling smooth and soft without the harsh smell of strong perfumes. Great product!

I have used three different varieties of the Shea Moisture soaps. I love them. I've never before found a soap that makes my skin soft and heals roughness. This soap healed my rough, dry hands. I will say I am able to buy it in a local chain drugstore at a much lower price.

Buy Shea Moisture Organic Olive&Green Tea Shea Butter Soap (SEALED) Now

I love the smell of this all natural soap, and it works great and my skin feels healthy and not dried out, I do wish I could find it in a liquid soap

Read Best Reviews of Shea Moisture Organic Olive&Green Tea Shea Butter Soap (SEALED) Here

I have been looking for a facial cleanser that does not dry my skin out. The first time I used this bar I knew I had found a keeper. I have spent countless dollars on products that claimed they were gentle and would not dry my skin out. After using those products, my skin was always very tight, dry and ashy.

Shea Moisture Organic Olive&Green Tea Shea Butter Soap does not dry my skin out at all. It is a great facial cleanser that leaves my skin smooth and moisturized. Plus this is a really big bar, it will last a long time, you really get your money's worth.

Want Shea Moisture Organic Olive&Green Tea Shea Butter Soap (SEALED) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment