Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar - 4.5 oz

Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar - 4.5 ozThis is a good product. When I first bought it, it cleared up my skin nicely. However, it seems to dry the skin if you use it for a long time.

Since I'm mildly germaphobic, I wash my hands often. In the winter, this can lead to dry cracked hands. This soap helped keep this problem from being as bad as past winters. I will use this again.

Buy Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar - 4.5 oz Now

Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar is a non-alkaline, non-soap bar that its makers claim to be non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, and free of harsh detergents that might dry or irritate the skin. The makers also state it can be used for facial or full body cleaning, and is designed for dry, sensitive skin to moisturize as it cleans. Its active ingredient, they state, is Triclosan; it is a neutral pH formulation that will leave no residue. The manufacturers further claim that it is good for many skin conditions, such as eczema, and is as mild as the mildest bar cleanser. It is manufactured by Galderma Laboratories, major benefactor of the Dermatology Foundation helping to fund dermatology research.

This bar has worked very nicely for me. I turned to it after messing up my hands by use of a perfumed soap bar: mind you, I know/knew better than to use perfumed soap, which has always caused my hands to get red, raw, and covered with rash. But when a bar of perfumed soap comes as a gift from someone of whom I'm fond, I can't resist it. So, anyway, after a few weeks' use of the Cetaphil bar, my hands are looking and feeling much better, not nearly as red, sore and painful. You might give it a try if you find yourself in a similar situation.

Read Best Reviews of Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar - 4.5 oz Here

I love this soap....the bar is very hard so it lasts a long time...it is great for sensitive skin and even those with rosacea....It is all I use for cleanser on my face...

Want Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar - 4.5 oz Discount?

I have a sensitive skin and as a result was not able to find something to take the greese off my face and at the same time mild and gentle, until I found Cetaphil Cleansing Bar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment