Olivella Face and Body Soap, Fragrance Free, All-natural 100% Virgin Olive Oil From Italy, 3.52-oz

Olivella Face and Body Soap, Fragrance Free, All-natural 100% Virgin Olive Oil From Italy, 3.52-oz BarsTo a person like myself who is allergic to the perfumes in regular soap, this stuff is a godsend.

Ingredients: Sodium Olivate (saponified virgin olive oil), Water, Glycerin (from virgin olive oil).

My dermatitis acted up again earlier this month, and while I've used Cetaphil and Aquaphor and Dr. Bronner's, I was so insane with itch that a friend recommended I find an olive oil soap (without coconut oils, as I've been using "natural" hair products with a lot of coconut oil and derivatives and it was possible I'd developed a sensitivity). In searching, I happened upon this brand and decided to order and try it.

It's really gentle and leaves my skin soft, smooth, and non-itchy (the last being hugely important to me). It does have a strongish olive oil scent, but not a perfumey one. Makes sense it smells like OO, no? Some find this offputting, but it doesn't linger. You smell it while showering, but not after. I'd also add that this lathers discreetly, but adequately and nicely. It's not sudsfest, but enough to know you are getting some surfactant action going and getting off the dirt and grime (if you're grimy, hah).

My rash is gone and I'm now ordering more of this. I don't use it on my face, which is the most sensitive part of my body. I still use the Cetaphil on that (and the Kinerase Gentle Cleanser when I have makeup to take off). But for the neck down, this has been great.

It does have a slippery feel, but not slimy as another commenter posted. At least in my opinion. I had ordered my original bars from iHerb on sale, but this is a competitive price for the 12-pack, so I'm ordering this one. Hope they don't mess up and send me the scented. I can't use that one.

Update: Well, I found a saponified OO soap bar I like as well, if not better. It's a Greek OO one and it REALLY is unfragranced (ie, Olivella has a stronge OO smell to it, very vegetal one might say). It's called Aptera Olive Oil Soap 4.3 oz and I give it a slightly higher thumbs up than Olivella for being really fragrance free and even LESS sudsing action--which prolly means gentler. Ordered a dozen this AM from Mother Nature, which also sells it through amazon for those who hate the OO smell of Olivella and those who want a slightly less slimy/slippery sensation. Olivella is more "oil" feeling than Aptera. I will probably use both, as I like both and think for the allergy-prone, rotating products is a good idea, anyway. Two great products that are good for your sensitive skin. Yay.

Enjoy and have happy skin!

Buy Olivella Face and Body Soap, Fragrance Free, All-natural 100% Virgin Olive Oil From Italy, 3.52-oz Now

I have super sensitive skin I also have super soft skin I'll tell you why: I've found that most "100% natural" soaps dry it out It gets itchy. Olivella doesn't and I think the reason for that is this soap is saponified olive oil, not cheaper palm or coconut oil that has a drop of added olive oil and then marketed as "olive oil soap" It's also cheaper than most of the soaps I've found at Whole Foods that use palm and coconut oils and fillers such as zinc and titanium dioxide or clay... My Italian friends have their parents send them bars from Italy and I buy it by the 12 pack... Read the ingredients: Saponified olive oil, glycerin, and water... That's it... Now read your favorite soap and compare nuff said!

Read Best Reviews of Olivella Face and Body Soap, Fragrance Free, All-natural 100% Virgin Olive Oil From Italy, 3.52-oz Here

I have used Olivella soap for years and love it. I will not buy any other soap. It helps so much with itchy and dry skin. I have a lot of other friends that use it too. They all love it. We all go in together and purchase a large supply when we order. Please try it you will not be sorry!

Want Olivella Face and Body Soap, Fragrance Free, All-natural 100% Virgin Olive Oil From Italy, 3.52-oz Discount?

I bought this to use with Olivella moisturizer after reading some positive reviews. Yes the soap has a strong veggie-like odor when first unwrapped, but after it gets wet the smell dissipates and you have a long-lasting gentle on the skin bar of soap. I like it because it got rid of some stubborn blackheads without being overly drying. A much better soap than Neutrogena and more economical if you buy the 12-pack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment