Lever 2000 Bar Soap, Pomegranate and Coconut Water Bar, 8 Count

Lever 2000 Bar Soap, Pomegranate and Coconut Water Bar, 8 CountI was hoping for a coconut/fruit smell that is why missing 1 star. But on the good side it doesn't seem to be too drying. It was a better deal on Amazon then buying at my grocery store.

I use the regular Lever 2000 but thought this one might be fun for summer. It is! Ordinarily I hate smelling like fruit but I figured the coconut might dim it out a little bit. To be honest I can't smell the coconut at all but the fruit smell is not that sharp. It's a mildly pleasant scent that's good for spring/summer weather but I will go back to the original once this runs out. Also I feel the original softens and deoderizes much better. If you sweat a lot or make a very active living you might be better off to stick with the regular brand. This ones nice but it's not the workhorse that the original product is.

Buy Lever 2000 Bar Soap, Pomegranate and Coconut Water Bar, 8 Count Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment