Giovanni D;tox System Purifying Body Bar, (Step 1), 5-Ounce (Pack of 2)

Giovanni D;tox System Purifying Body Bar,, 5-OunceI'm diabetic and I have issues with boils and abcesses. Most products that are supposed to help with this dry out the skin, but this soap doesn't do that! It has a nice clean scent and my skin feels really good. I've only been using it for a few days, so I don't see a difference in my skin issues yet, but I already love this soap! I even used it on my scalp yesterday (I have dry scalp, also) and it's helped with that already! Yes, it's pricy, but SO worth it!

This is one of my favorite charcoal soaps. I have purchased this brand many times and will continue to do so. Excellent price as well.

Buy Giovanni D;tox System Purifying Body Bar, (Step 1), 5-Ounce (Pack of 2) Now

I ordered the charcoal soap to neutralize the chlorine from the poor at the Y. Works great for that! No more chlorine smell left on my skin either! It works great for eczema too. No mess, just white sudsy soap. Leaves your skin soft!

Read Best Reviews of Giovanni D;tox System Purifying Body Bar, (Step 1), 5-Ounce (Pack of 2) Here

this is my preferred soap. it cleans good and has a pleasant smell. its a little expensive but its worth it

Want Giovanni D;tox System Purifying Body Bar, (Step 1), 5-Ounce (Pack of 2) Discount?

I purchased this as I read it may help breakouts. I haven't noticed that it helps a ton in that category, but I would say in combination with baking soda and other things I've been trying my skin has gotten a little better. Either way this soap feels great on my skin and rinses off completely leaving you feeling very clean. I would order again.

Save 1% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment