Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Body Bar 1.25 Oz Travel Size

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Body Bar 1.25 Oz Travel SizeI've been buying bar soap for myself for over 20 years now, so I should have realized that a 1.25 oz. bar is NOT the normal size bar of soap. But at the time of my purchase, "travel size" was not a part of this item's description. Had those two words been included at the time of my order, I can assure you that no order would have taken place. See, unless this bar soap were to make me look like George Clooney, there is NO WAY any 1.25 oz. bar of soap is worth $5.

The soap itself is not bad, although it's not as good as the tea tree oil shampoo sold by Paul Mitchell, which is what I was looking for. I'll stick with normal soap or I'll find a different brand (and size) of tea tree oil soap that is more reasonably priced.

I wash my face daily with this wonderful bar of soap that lathers so smooth and leaves you soft, cool and refreshed to face the day! A great morning soap to start the day that provides just the right moisture.

Buy Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Body Bar 1.25 Oz Travel Size Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment