Miracle II Regular Soap 22 Oz (Miracle 2)

Miracle II Regular Soap 22 OzMore than a year ago my alternative health practitioner recommended I buy this product and mix three drops of it in a glass of water twice daily for a health challenge I was having. I don't know if drinking it had any effect at all honestly. But I got curious about the product and found out that it was created by a man who had a healing of some sort while watching one of those Bible-thumping TV evangelical shows. Then God showed him the formula for this soap one night by projecting it onto this bedroom wall. His wife couldn't see it and I think she got him a pencil and paper and he wrote it down, began making it and giving it away. Soon people told him of all kinds of physical miracles that were happening from using this soap.

I am not a churchgoer and stay away from Industrialized Religion completely. God knows I would never watch Pat Robertson and his ilk nor give money to a ministry. Yet I am open-minded enough to consider the possibility that this man had a genuine non-dual spiritual experience and translated it the only way he could. So I began to bathe with it.

Never would have I considered using the same soap I use on my body on my face as I have always had sensitive skin and acne. Now, not only do I wash my body AND face with this soap but I shave with it as well. My skin looks better than ever now. Later I bought some Miracle II Neutralizer, mixed it with this soap and began to soak in it. I have sensitive spots on my forearms that sunburn easily. Very soon after beginning to soak in this soap my forearms broke out for a few weeks oozing pus. Sound nasty doesn't it? Maybe even enough to make you not want to use it. But I understood the breakout to be a detox actiion and the breakout soon healed. This soap does have strong detox properties. Another poster mentioned body odors when using this soap. That is the detox properties in action I imagine.

People claim all kind of crazy benefits from using this soap. I can only attest that it repels mosquitos completely when used without dilution and applied as a gel. I don't like to wash my hair with it b/c it seems my hair just simply isn't that clean after rinsing. Possibly there is a residue left in the hair. I mix it with water, put it in a spray bottle and use it to do all sorts of cleaning around the house.

Do I like this stuff? You betcha! I will be buying another gallon jug of it soon.

UPDATE 4.4.11

Still am using this soap and still am pleased. I even wash my hair with it 2-3 times a week now which saves me money on the expensive non-toxic shampoo I buy at Whole Foods I have mixed baking soda with my shampoo for some time now to get the styling product out of my hair and found that when I do so with this soap it rinses as clean as shampoo but this soap is rather drying on my hair to wash with it everyday. Did I mention I shave with it as well? So when I travel I carry one small vial of Miraclw II soap with me for bathing, shampooing and shaving. Makes life simple. This soap may not do everything under the sun but it comes pretty darn close.

UPDATE 4.18.12

Add a drop of this soap to a dab of baking soda and you have a decent toothpaste. Always wanted to use baking soda as toothpaste but never really did because it irritated my lips but with Miracle Soap it doesn't.

Also, I don't see soap scum in the shower I use, while in my wife's (who doesn't use this soap) shower the scum is quite thick.

Miracle Soap 11 is an excellent product. Its a natural product that is biodegradeable and cleans beautifully everything from your skin and hair to your clothes, kitchen counter and floors etc. I have used it for all the above and then some however I like to use this product as a replacement for regular bar soap for showering, a hand soap and shampoo. It is a concentrated product yet very gentle even when used at full strength. Its refreshing, clean and smells as good as it looks and leaves no residue. Bottom line for me is that this product says what it does and does what it says. I give it a thumbs up! Give it a try!

Buy Miracle II Regular Soap 22 Oz (Miracle 2) Now

This "Soap" literally does everything. It's almost like one of those 'too good to be true' TV ads. I brush my teeth with it (1 drop -even 2 drops is too much), and my teeth feel remarkable. I use it as shampoo, and my dandruff and dry scalp was almost immediately resolved. I bathe with it, and I almost feel euphoric. I don't know why -the company claims that it's opening up the pores for detoxification or something like that. Whatever the case may be, it works. My skin feels like a baby's skin after a bath, and I feel relaxed. This stuff cleans toilets, floors, cars, I mean, really, you name it. It's really, truly a "Miracle"!

Read Best Reviews of Miracle II Regular Soap 22 Oz (Miracle 2) Here

I've used Miracle II products for years and love it. I've used it for washing just about anything including dishes, clothes, dog, deck, myself, auto oil drips, etc etc etc. This stuff really can be used across the board and have no toxic effect. However, the reason I gave it 3 stars is the price! The price here is nearly double what you can buy it elsewhere. I am an avid amazon fan, but not when the prices far exceed those found elsewhere.

Want Miracle II Regular Soap 22 Oz (Miracle 2) Discount?

I bought this product a couple of months ago, and decided to write a review!! I have a skin condition that I've had since I was nine years old called Keratosis Pilaris. Nothing worked. I even went to a dermatologist to get expensive chemical peels and lotions. It's only been a couple of months since I've had this Miracle II product, but while using this soap, my skin condition is maybe half of what it was. Of course nothing works over night, but I'm very impressed with what it's done so far. I also use this on my face, and my skin glows. I didn't have too much trouble with acne on my face, but people can still notice a difference on my face when they didn't know I switched to this soap. I also mop with this, wash my dog with this, hand wash delicates with this... It's amazing! It smells like Dawn liquid soap, but it certainly is NOT Dawn soap. Trust me, if my skin looked this great with Dawn soap, I would just use Dawn soap!! I put about a squirt of the miracle soap and the rest with water in a large sprayer bottle to clean mirrors, kill ants, wash my windows. I even clean the floors with this soap! I use this for everyting, and my house looks very clean and smells nice, and I still have half of it left, since it's so ooncentrated! I just bought the neutralizer and lotion, too! I love them all! My boss complimented me yesterday saying how my skin glows now. This is amazing!! I no longer have blackheads, and my pores have shrunk on my face so much. I also use a clean rag each dayonce or twice a day in the shower, and lightly massage and exfoliate my skin with this soap. It's really a miracle to have this product. I was a little leery at first, because the founder claims God showed him how to create this product. I am a Christian myself, but didn't want to catch myself in some scheme. After reading the reviews and trying it out for myself, though, I believe his testimony and I am grateful and thankful I ended up buying the products!! I hope anyone reading this review will consider purchasing this product and find out this miracle for themselves!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment