The Body Shop Satsuma Soap, 3.5 Ounce

The Body Shop Satsuma Soap, 3.5 OunceThis is one of the best-smelling soaps I have ever used. It makes the whole room smell like delicious oranges.

I used The Body Shop Satsuma Soap, The Body Shop Shea Soap, 3.5 Ounce and The Body Shop Coconut Soap, 3.5 Ounce, and loved them all! I live in an area that has *extremely* hard water, so we have a commercial water softener that helps immensely, but can sometimes leave me feeling as though I have residual soap on my skin after rinsing. The Body Shop soaps do not feel that way, at all! They have a wonderful lather, scent and rinse completely, leaving my skin feeling soft and silky. Also, as long as they are kept out of the shower stream when not in use, they last for quite a while!

I highly recommend this soap to others!

Buy The Body Shop Satsuma Soap, 3.5 Ounce Now

I will write that Satsuma is a wonderful (!!) scent. I use the home fragrance oils in the ceramic burner daily. But this soap under-performs. It's glycerin making the soaps only last a few showers. As well, the soap doesn't smell quite the same as the other products. That's difficult to explain but not a good quality. I was able to purchase these at $1/each from the actual store and would buy them at that price only.

Read Best Reviews of The Body Shop Satsuma Soap, 3.5 Ounce Here

These glycerine soaps by Body Shop are the best. No soap scum. Scent lasts and lasts. Clean, fresh skin.

Want The Body Shop Satsuma Soap, 3.5 Ounce Discount?

My family and I really like the Body Shop Satsuma Soap I recently purchased. It has a very pleasant fragrance that should appeal to both men and women, and produces a really good lather, even with hard water. It cleans very well and is gentle on hands, face, and body. Its attractive translucent orange color is another plus. The price was very affordable as well. I hope to purchase more of this excellent soap, and recommend it highly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment