Fresh Umbrian Clay Treatment Bar 7.1 oz (198.8 g)

Fresh Umbrian Clay Treatment Bar 7.1 ozMy skin is complicated acne prone, oily in the t-zone, and dry and flaky in patches. At 30 years old, this is not something that I'm happy about. I have tried a plethora of products, and eventually settled on Clinque because it seemed to keep my skin ok looking (not great, but not embarrassingly bad). Recently I became more concerned with the ingredients in my cosmetics and beauty products, and felt I needed to make a switch to products where I could identify the ingredients listed without having to ask my chemist-husband to decipher them. After a ton of research, I settled on the Fresh skincare line. I started with the Soy Skincare set, and was pleased with the results. My face was moisturized and my acne wasn't getting worse. I had been wary about purchasing this bar $38 for a bar of clay? But the overwhelmingly positive reviews all over the internet made me feel like I should try it. And boy, am I thrilled I did.

First off, this isn't like typical cleansers. In fact, I still have to use a cleanser to wash off my makeup at night. This bar is a treatment, and I use it in the mornings before applying my makeup. I wet my face, wet a corner of the bar, and gently glide the bar over my skin leaving a smear of clay all over my face. I brush my teeth, and make a cup of coffee while the clay dries, and then rinse it off. My skin is truly radiant after using this bar for only a week I haven't seen my skin look like this since I was a child! My skin tone is more even, acne is healing and I'm having fewer breakouts (there were more the first few days, but I think it's because the clay was bringing the impurities to the surface and getting them out of my pores), and my skin is glowing. I cannot speak highly enough of this bar! After years of struggling with various products, who would have thought that some clay would be the fix? I envision myself using this bar long into the future.

FRESH Umbrian Clay Treatment BarAt night, when I dab this onto my face and rinse it off with lukewarm water after it dries, I feel like I have emerged from the freshest body of water! It is effective on my dry patches around my mouth, especially during winter and dry times. The bar form is great because it lasts for a long time, vs the tube which I think you could go through quicker. Buy this! You won't regret it!

Buy Fresh Umbrian Clay Treatment Bar 7.1 oz (198.8 g) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment