Honey and Black Seed Soap Bar 5 oz ( Multi-Pack)

Honey and Black Seed Soap 5ozNorthern Nigeria during the harmattan/dry season (Nov-Jan) is a nightmare for me, cos i have xtrmly dry cracked skin and during ths period, my skin becomes evn more cracked-as if that was possible and looks very unattractive. Until I stumbled upon NH soaps, I just grinned and suffrd in silence..well, not anymore! be warned, once u start using these soaps, I guarantee u will never go back to others. I have tried the Coconut& papaya(really lightens complexion but be careful when using on ur face, cos it burns); carrot & pomegranate (jury's still out, but not my favorite); Lemongrass & teatree(hmmm....very drying, but good for acne);Chai & rose ( probably good for fair/sensitive skin, but did absolutey nothin for me);Raw shea butter soap & cream(this is exquisite and has healed my cracked skin completely); that was until I discovered the Honey & black seed soap(once a week i lather up, let dry and use as an exfoliator, my skin actually glows-this is my favourite). I buy these at Grand square superstore, which has a good soap variety but limited lotions....in the past I have used La mer, Sisley, Thalgo and so on...literaly spending Thousands of $s... I am so grateful to the pple at NH and intend to use these products for life.

Product was as described,I can't find it near me, it was easy to order online. This soap works great. Thanks

Buy Honey and Black Seed Soap Bar 5 oz ( Multi-Pack) Now

I love this soap, however i paid $12 for one bar. It is very expansive and didn't think I will buy from here again.

Read Best Reviews of Honey and Black Seed Soap Bar 5 oz ( Multi-Pack) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment