Lavender Shampoo/Total Body Bar

Lavender Shampoo/Total Body BarI have been buying this soap for several years now at the store in Grantsville, MD. I have tried other "natural" soaps, but I always seem to go back to Fernwood. I have used nothing else for the past few years on my hair. Could never find a shampoo I really liked until trying this. I have a friend who cannot use any other soap but this in the winter to keep her hands from getting chapped and raw. I love the fragrances, especially Hyland Zephyr. Their other products are also great, as well as their prices.

I bought this shampoo/body bar at the shop in MD. I absolutely love it! Great lather. Rinses out well. Smells great. No ingredients that contaminate water supply, like some bath products. And the price is good.

Buy Lavender Shampoo/Total Body Bar Now

The lavender soap has given my hair a new shine and has cleared my scalp of excess dandruff. It is wonderful on my body as well it leaves it all soft and smooth. I need to get more because now my husband is using it too.

Read Best Reviews of Lavender Shampoo/Total Body Bar Here

All Fernwood soap products are wonderful and are offered at very reasonable prices.

Want Lavender Shampoo/Total Body Bar Discount?

I have 2 1/2 feet of thick, wavy (think Kera from Brave) hair and I love this shampoo! It smells heavenly, lathers beautifully, and leaves all of my hair shiny, soft and manageable! The only thing I don't like is the cost of the S&H which is a bit steep for a bar of soap but even with that extra expense this product is worth every penny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment