Ultra Glow Black Soap 99.2G

Ultra Glow Black Soap 99.2GThis soap is the best, it does it all. If you have acne, blemishes, dark spots, dry skin, you name it this soap cures it. I'm a woman who loves trying new face washes but by far this stuff is the best kept "secret" and is dirt cheap.I'm African American with combination skin, and my face doesn't feel tight after I wash it, or oily hours later. I had a couple of small pimples on my forehead and cheek. After 2 days, you can barely see them and my face looks much brighter! The scent is not overpowering or strong, it is very light. Actually, it smells similar to licorice.

I plan on getting another bar for my shower so this soap can clear up the dark spots on my back and shoulders left by acne scars. The only gripe, and this is incredibly minor, is that you may need to wipe off the counter if any of the lather gets on your sink or the walls of your shower. It is not staining or damaging though.

I highly recommend, and am surprised there aren't more reviews for this product.

This is the most fantastic soap on the market! i have used it for 2 years and no other black soap can compare to it. Definitely the one to try!

Buy Ultra Glow Black Soap 99.2G Now

I have been using ultra glow product for awhile now, so I decided to try the black soap since the other soaps worked well for me. BIG MISTAKE! the black soap broke me out. I had small red bumps all over my face. It is too strong for me. The regular ultra glow and the shea butter soap is the best in my opinion.

Read Best Reviews of Ultra Glow Black Soap 99.2G Here

THIS STUFF IS FANTASTIC---IM JUST TRYIN TO FIGURE OUT WHY ITS $$7.50$$ ??? I FIRST DISCOVERED IT AT WALMART AND BOUGHT 20 BARS... THAT WAS YEARS AGO, NOW I AM DOWN TO ONE BAR... : ( THEY ARE HARD TO FIND, AND UNBEKNOWNST TO ME---THEY USED TO BE SOLD WRAPPED IN PLASTIC WHEN YOU OPEN THE BOX. NOW WHEN YOU FIND THEM---THEY ARE NOT!!! I AM A STICKLER FOR THAAT KINDA STUFF...SO...I DON'T KNOW...ALL I KNOW IS, THIS WONDER SOAP USED TO SELL FOR $2-3 BUCKS AT WALMART....

Want Ultra Glow Black Soap 99.2G Discount?

I have acne prone skin combination skin. I'm also caucasion-

Thus stuff has worked extremely well!!

Skin is softr, much clearer and less dry.

I love this stuff.

My skin has cleared up by 90%

Pros.. leaves skin soft, gentle on skin, clears breakouts.

Cons...hard to rinse off. Doesn't clear 100%. Won't fade existing scarring

0 comments:

Post a Comment