Organic Castile Liquid Soap Lavender - 8 oz,(Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps)

Organic Castile Liquid Soap Lavender - 8 oz,(Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps)I mix this with baking soda and use it for shampoo. It makes my hair look, feel and smell awesome!

What a joy to use a good soap

I have been using them for ever and am pleased to have them in record time and such good service

Thanks

Buy Organic Castile Liquid Soap Lavender - 8 oz,(Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps) Now

It works great! My husband didn't like the fragrance so I'll have to use these, but I am going to pass these on to family and friends. It makes so much.

Read Best Reviews of Organic Castile Liquid Soap Lavender - 8 oz,(Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps) Here

my review is going to be on the lavender castile soap from dr bronners. It has a nice smell a little strong when in bottle but has a pleasant smell when water down just so you know it smell like real lavender not the fake fragrance oil kind .This product is all natural,organic,non toxic,eco friendly n has so many uses.I make my own homemade cleaners n i use this as one of the ingredients. lavender is also a natural antibacterial.If ur going to buy this product theres one very important thing u need to keep in mind the soap is very pure(for lack of a better word)what i mean is you have to water it down trust me alot goes a long way. one more thing you should know is that in most bodywash,shampoo,detergents ,handsoap,they put chemicals,synthics to make it lather to make you think the more lather the more cleaner you are which is not true so dont expect to get a rich thick lather with dr bronners but it does have a light lather.

Want Organic Castile Liquid Soap Lavender - 8 oz,(Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment