Organic Fiji Coconut Oil Soap, For Face and Body, 100% Certified Organic, Tea Tree Spearmint, 7 Oun

Organic Fiji Coconut Oil Soap, For Face and Body, 100% Certified Organic, Tea Tree Spearmint, 7 OunceHave this soap on subscribe and save. Really enjoy fragrance and mildness. Would recommend very highly. Not sure what else to say, so just using filler!

Highly recommend!! Great and natural smell. I would definitely buy this again and I suggest you do to! I'm definitely going to buy more.

Buy Organic Fiji Coconut Oil Soap, For Face and Body, 100% Certified Organic, Tea Tree Spearmint, 7 Oun Now

I love this soap, the fragrance is not overwhelming and the spearmint is just at the right amount.

It's not greasy and I have been using it for my face and body.

Read Best Reviews of Organic Fiji Coconut Oil Soap, For Face and Body, 100% Certified Organic, Tea Tree Spearmint, 7 Oun Here

I recommend it, especially since it's all-natural. I wash my face with it and it feels refreshing! It's quite gentle on the face as well, which is great.

Want Organic Fiji Coconut Oil Soap, For Face and Body, 100% Certified Organic, Tea Tree Spearmint, 7 Oun Discount?

I like this soap. It makes me feel clean without drying and the spearmint smell is fantastic. I have only used it on my body so I don't know if it would be good for the face. I will probably buy it again even though it is a bit spendy.

Save 31% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment